What should your child know before starting Kindergarten?
- We cannot guarantee that students will receive credit towards British Columbia graduation.
- Letter grades will be issued when the student passes the provincially prescribed learning outcomes for a particular subject or meets the learning outcomes of a locally developed course.
- International students must obtain a student visa. Please contact the WCCS school office for assistance. Students must also submit translated transcripts of their previous two years of education. The student may stay with family or friends, or WCCS can help arrange a home stay.
- Students are expected to attend a Christian church regularly.
- International student fees are $15,500 per year.
- The full amount for the stay at WCCS is payable upon acceptance into the school.
- An official letter of acceptance will be issued when school fees have been fully paid.
- School fees include regular classes, textbooks, and local field trips.
- Other school expenses include the following: Uniform – Students will spend approximately $350.00 on uniform, gym strip, and shoes.
- Activity Fees – There may be fees for special year-end trips or extra-curricular activities. A typical year-end trip will cost approximately $300.00.
- Tutoring – Students wishing additional tutoring may pay extra fees for this.
How to enrol
- To register in West Coast Christian School, please fill out all application documents and submit them with the following: A copy of the student’s birth certificate. Translated transcripts of the student’s previous two years of education.
- When all of the above have been received, the school will process the application and notify you if the student has been accepted.
- Upon acceptance, the school will require payment of tuition for the full stay of the student. Payment may be made by international money order or direct transfer (bank information may be obtained from the school). When this amount is received an official letter of acceptance will be issued, enabling the parents to apply for a student visa.
- A refund of the tuition fee will only be given if the student applies to Canada Immigration for a Student Authorization within three weeks of the date the Letter of Acceptance is issued, and is refused a Student Authorization to attend. Documented evidence is required. In cases of extreme family difficulty or sickness, a refund may also be given. Documented evidence will also be required.
- When a refund is given, an administration fee of $250.00 is deducted from the total.
15 N. Renfrew St.
A Vancouver independent Christian School based in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia. Our School offers families an affordable Christian education for their children from Kindergarten to Grade 12. West Coast Christian School goes beyond the BC Ministry of Education expectations by providing a distinctively Christian approach to learning.